How does it work?
The Bareskin IPL laser treatment makes use of IPL laser technology. The machine emits a rapid light pulse called IPL (Intense Pulsed Light).
This light works by entering the skin surface and targeting the hair follicles.
The device's light emits a message to the hair follicles to stop the regrowth. Hair that stops growing is known as the "resting phase" of hair growth.
As a result, the hair sheds naturally and does not grow back. So by using the Bareskin Device regularly, you can keep your body hair-free and your skin ultra-smooth in the comfort of your own home.
Dr Joshua Zeichner, MD, explains it this way. "Lasers work by emitting a beam of light. The light gets absorbed by specific target melanin in the hair. In this case, the IPL light gets absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle to heat it and destroy it, so the hair does not grow back."
IPL laser technology has been around for many years. Today, many dermatologists, laser treatment centres, and salon owners use it. This technology assists users in stopping unwanted hair. The Bareskin device uses the same technology that you would find at spas and skin clinics. IPL laser technology has been tried and tested and is perfectly safe to use in your home.
Statistics have shown that there will be an 89% reduction in your hair growth within 4 - 8 treatments and a 96% reduction after just 12 treatments.
What are the main benefits of using the Bareskin laser hair treatment kit?
- No pain at all - Painless hair removal and gentle on your skin.
- Laser hair removal results can typically be seen within eight treatments.
- Both women and men can use the Bareskin device.
- You can use the Bareskin Kit on all body parts. Including the back, neck, legs, bikini line, face, and shoulders.
- This technology is perfectly safe and is used by dermatologists daily.
How does it work?
Bareskin's home hair removal system uses a laser hair removal technology called - Intense Pulsed Light.
The light enters the skin and disrupts hair growth by instructing the hair follicle to remain in the Resting Phase, aka - No more hair growth.
- Using the device at home is as easy as watching Netflix: Have a warm shower or a bubble bath, and shave the areas you would like to target with your device.
- Plug the Bareskin device into the wall socket. Be sure you are sitting. Soft fan noise will come from your device, stating that it is on and ready to work.
- Hold the power button and select the intensity level. (Starting, begin with power level one for the first session and move higher with each session) As this technology uses laser technology, a bright light comes from the device. Please use your protective eyewear and don't look into the laser light.
- Place the laser head on the skin where you have shaved.
- Once you have completed your session, wipe down your device with a damp, warm cloth, and place it back into the box for safekeeping.
- And we know that life can get in the way, so setting a reminder on your phone for your subsequent treatment is always advised.
- Start with a lower setting first. Then, as you become accustomed to the Bareskin, you can power up to higher power settings.
- Choose a specific area but do not go over this area more than once.
- You should avoid using the Bareskin on your skin with tattoos, injuries, and scars.