How does it work?
The Bareskin IPL laser treatment makes use of IPL laser technology. The machine emits a rapid light pulse called IPL (Intense Pulsed Light).
This light works by entering the skin surface and targeting the hair follicles.
The light signal of the device is sending a message to the hair follicle to stop the regrowth systems, this is also known as the "resting phase" of hair growth.
As a result, the hair sheds naturally and does not grow back. By using the Bareskin Device, on a regular basis, you can keep your body hair-free and your skin ultra smooth in the comfort of your own home.
This IPL technology is used by dermatologists, laser treatment centers and salon owners to assist their clients in stopping their unwanted hair and as our system is using the exact same technology, we know that this device is perfectly safe for you to use. Statistics have shown that there will be an 89% reduction in your hair growth within 4 - 8 treatments a 96% reduction after just 12 treatments.
What are the main benefits of using the Bareskin laser hair treatment kit?
- No pain at all - Painless hair removal and so gentle on your skin
- Results can be seen within 4 - 8 treatments.
- Both women and men can use this device.
- The Bareskin Kit can be used on all body parts - this includes back, neck, legs, bikini line, face, and shoulders.
- This technology is perfectly safe and is used by dermatologists on a daily basis..
How does it work?
Bareskin home hair removal system uses a laser hair removal technology called - Intense Pulsed Light.
The light enters the skin and disrupts the growth of hair by instructing the hair follicle to remain in the Resting Phase of growth, aka - No more hair growth.
Using the device at home is as easy as watching Netflix:
- Have a warm shower or a bubble bath and shave the areas you would like to target with your device.
- Plug into the wall socket. Be sure you are sitting comfortably, a soft fan noise will come from your device, this will indicate that it is on and ready to work.
- Hold in the power button and select the intensity level. (Just starting out, begin with power level one for the first session and move higher with each session)
- As this technology uses laser technology, there is a bright light that comes from the device, please use your protective eye wear and don't look directly into the laser.
- Now put on your favorite series or a movie and slowly place the laser head on the skin where you have shaved.
- Once you have completed your session, wipe down your device with a damp warm cloth and place back into the box for safe keeping. And we know that life can run away with you so setting a reminder on your phone for your next treatment is always advised.
- Start out with a lower setting first. As you become accustomed to the Bareskin, you can power up to a higher setting.
- Choose a specific area but do not go over this area more than once.
- We advise that you should avoid using the Bareskin on skin that has tattoos, injuries and scars.
Don't wait for the salons to open, take advantage of our Lockdown Sale NOW and say goodbye to that unwanted hair in no time at all.