The fastest hair removal method ever developed
I have to be honest; I'm not too fond of shaving. Every second day, shaving my legs or any other body part is a chore. Unfortunately, I already have stubble after only 24 hours! I feel obligated to shave my legs almost every bath, only to have them clean for a few hours.
I could get along without shaving my legs as often in the wintertime, but when the weather gets warmer while I pull out my summer dresses and shorts, it's time to dust off the shaver.
Shaving or waxing my legs every two weeks is too expensive and time-consuming for me. It is a bit of a chore. I would shave my legs, and I needed to do it again within a week. So basically, it is one week clean and three weeks hairy. It simply doesn't work for me.
I've been shaving, waxing, and sugaring my legs for ten years (and I am not thrilled with the outcome.) There should be a better method to have silky smooth legs or arms.
Most used hair removal methods
As you probably know already, most hair removal methods are only temporary.
- Shaving, using a shaver
- Wax that you buy in the store
- Soft wax that is extremely painful
- Wax strips, please see above.
- Epilating – using an electric current to remove hair
- Hair removal creams – it is like burning your skin with acid. (not for those with skin conditions)
The laser hair removal technique is cheap and straightforward, but you must consider upkeep before engaging in any of them. I've been waxing for almost ten years and still need to clean my legs twice a week. For me, it is tempting to get an R150($10) razer and go to town.
If you would not want to spend your whole life shaving, feeling clean for a few moments, and afterwards developing unpleasant stubble within 24 hours, it's time to think about something permanent and more stable.
What other options are there?
You've probably heard about laser treatment. However, I was doubtful when I first heard of "laser hair removal,".
Lasers were something out of a sci-fi movie. It looked too complex, costly, and sophisticated. In addition, I could not visit a laser hair removal clinic every month. And this was going to cost far more than I was willing to pay.
However, a hair removal gadget that uses comparable technologies to laser hair removal may help you achieve the silkiest skin imaginably.
Introducing the Bareskin IPL laser Hair removal Machine!!
Permanent Hair Removal at Home
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a newer hair removal technique that offers you the same results as visiting a laser hair removal clinic. Like laser hair removal you use at a hair removal clinic, it attacks the hair follicle, making hair grow slower, thinner, and eventually fall out. Similiar, household IPL hair removal equipment utilizes IPL light pulses to target the hair root. It stops hair growth by gently deactivating the follicle with light pulses.
Introducing the Bareskin IPL Hair Removal SystemAt-home IPL hair removal gadget Bareskin provides similar permanent hair removal results to laser hair removal. Still, the big difference - is you can do all your treatments in your own house.
Bareskin's breakthrough technology and user-friendly design make it the quickest and easiest method to remove hair from your body. In addition, this device's many power levels and flexibility to switch between Glide and pulse enable you to treat both smaller, more concentrated regions and more prominent, more expansive areas (like your legs) effectively and efficiently.
Enjoy some well-deserved self-care while getting smooth, healthy, and hair-free skin with the Bareskin device.
The way forward
You should know several things about IPL Laser hair removal before starting your treatment.
- Consistency is key. Because hair grows back in cycles, you need to perform IPL treatments regularly. Regularity is vital, and this will eventually slow down hair growth and fall out.
- Start seeing positive results by month three. You may be dissatisfied after the first few treatments. Laser Hair removal is not instant. Do not worry; the results will come as long as you are consistent and follow the suggested procedures.
- Laser Hair Removal is not the quickest solution for hair removal. The procedure takes much longer than shaving since you have to go in tiny areas and keep the light on for the required amount of time. We suggest a TV, a bed, and a towel and start zapping.
- IPL may be difficult to utilize on darker complexion or lighter hair. Because IPL works with melanin, hair too near to the skin tone may not work for you. However, there are specific laser hair removal solutions for darker skin tones.
- You must shave in between sessions. Shorter hair allows the IPL light to reach the roots. Shaving is a temporary remedy for hair, but IPL is everlasting!
- If used correctly, it is safe for the skin. Although lights and lasers may seem frightening, IPL is gentle on the skin, and most people say it's painless. So, if you follow directions and do your homework, you'll be fine!
How to Prepare for IPL
Preparing the skin for IPL involves a few steps:
- Don't wax, tweeze, or sugar wax the region on which you'll be using IPL. IPL targets the melanin in the hair follicle to break bonds and permanently remove body hair. As a result, if there is no hair below the skin because you have removed it, the device will not work for you.
- Don't apply hair removal lotion to the targeted region. Dermal hair removal lotions include chemicals that may irritate the skin and make it more susceptible to light treatments. It will increase the discomfort of IPL treatments.
- Don't tan before using an IPL device. If you were to tan, the skin might be more susceptible to light treatments. If you are more vulnerable, you may be more sensitive, increasing discomfort.
- Avoid tanning after your IPL session. Tanning makes skin more susceptible to IPL, while IPL makes skin more vulnerable to tanning. An uneven, unnatural tan, irritation, or burnt skin are possible outcomes.
- Don't use any non-skincare items in the area. Makeup, moisturizers, and powders are all included.
Before you begin, shave your legs. We suggest you shave the area you target 24 hours before your treatment. Perhaps unhelpful, but bear with us. It ensures the IPL light reaches the roots of the hair, not the ends. Next, make sure your skin is clean, connect your gadget, and let's do this.
What to do after my IPL session?
It's pretty common to have puffy or red skin following IPL treatments. It may feel like a sunburn or razor burn. So first, soothe the region using aloe vera gel or a moisturiser with SPF.
IPL doesn't provide instant results. Depending on your hair growth cycle, it may require many treatments. You may notice unusual hair growth patterns, such as spotty or uneven growth. Patchy growth indicates the IPL therapy is working! You will start seeing a decline in hair growth between sessions.
After Care Treatment
After-treatment skincare is essential. Your skin could be irritated, so avoid direct sunlight and extreme heat for a few days. Excessive sun exposure, including tanning, may cause discomfort and pain. Avoid places where with excessive heat. Examples include hot tubs and saunas. Using an SPF 30+ sunscreen may help decrease skin irritation.
Keep the area moisturised and at average temperatures. Avoid using items that cause skin irritation. These skin items include skin whiteners, any skin acids, or exfoliants.
For best results, use IPL laser hair removal at least once or twice a week. You may shave in between, but not more than once a week.
That may appear costly at first, but consider the amount of shaving you have done in your lifetime. A razor may cost between R50 – R300 ($3 and $20), but you will regularly have to buy new razor blades. According to various dermatologists and skin doctors like Dr Robert Walters, changing your razor after 5 – 7 shaves is advised. After that, you can get new razors or simply replacement heads for about R150 ($10) each.
So if we use this formula, 14 razors would be required to cover the cost of an IPL machine. However, in contrast to 14 razors, an IPL laser is far more cost-effective and has long-lasting effects.
IPL laser hair removal is better, faster, and far less expensive compared to other hair removal methods. As a result, we believe that laser hair removal is the quickest hair removal method ever developed and the cheapest.